Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2016

Visual Basic 2015

I am doing programming in Visual Basic since Visual Basic 6. I have solid knowledge and I want to share it with my readers.
In this blog I will share Visual Basic 2015 (newest version of Microsoft Visual Basic versions) all my practices in different aspects of programming. I plan to publish posts at least 3 times in a week so in a short time I will cover most of the codes used by professional coders.

Visual Basic 2015 is very powerful programming language. It's easy to learn with clear syntax. Everyone can learn it and master it in a very short time. You need only to learn the basic codes for each control plus the ways to connect them with different databases.

I love programming in Visual Basic 2015. Also I love teaching the people how to program. I program also in Python and have other blog named Python Coding. If you are interested about Python programming you can check it. It's relatively new blog such this one.

If you have any questions about programming in Visual Basic you can write as comments or contact me trough the contact form.

No comments:

Post a Comment